QIIB is pleased to announce the launch of Fitbit Pay, the latest contactless payment solution on QIIBpay, allowing you to carry out payments from your wrist without the need to take out your QIIB Credit Card.
- Convenient and Easy to use
- Safe and Secure - Contactless Payment
- Accepted globally wherever contactless payments are accepted
- Easy access to a record of all your payments
How to Set up Fitbit Pay
- Download the latest version of the Fitbit: Health & Fitness App on your smartphone.
- Open the Fitbit: Health & Fitness App on your mobile and navigate to your watch settings
- Select Fitbit Wallet and follow the instructions to add your Card.
- If you haven't created a PIN code for your Fitbit smartwatch or tracker, you will be asked to do so
- Add your QIIB Credit Card
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Enter the Verification Code sent by SMS to your registered mobile number
- Once done, you are ready to make payments with Fitbit Pay
- To pay using your Fitbit Pay enabled device, go to the Wallet icon on the watch, select the card and tap to pay
Why Digital Payments are safe?
Digital Payments are carried out using token based technology, hence your Card number is never stored or shared with any merchant.
For added safety, payments require authentication from your personal watch.
Real-time purchase alerts keep you on top of your contactless transactions. Your latest transactions can be viewed in the App.